Monday, August 18, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: Easy Dinners 8/18/14

Welcome to Family Living on a Budget's Meal Plan Monday. Join me every Monday for a new and affordable menu made for my family which includes 4 kids ages 5 and under. I make one meal for everyone, so I try to strike a balance between kid friendly and adult appropriate. If you'd like more ideas, check out my other meal plans here.



Quinn and David are going back to school this week and we have a couple appointments scheduled for this week, so I'm trying to make things easier and less stressful in my kitchen. The menu is fairly basic and everything has me in and out of the kitchen quickly.

  • Family Style Nachos
  • Pork Tenderloin (purchased preseasoned, so I'll just pop it in the oven), potato, and side salad*
  • Stuffed Zucchini Boats- We had these last week, but they are so good, I wanted them again.
  • Simple No-Boil Pasta Bake with a side salad*
  • Pepperoni Pizza -I'll make the whole wheat crust in advance and have it waiting in the fridge- with a side salad*
  • Burgers w/ salad* and fruit.
  • Chicken stir-fry w/ rice

*Handy Hint: to save time, I'll prep all the salad ingredients at one time and then it'll be ready for all the meals.

If you still need some more easy dinner ideas, check out my easy dinners Pinterest board.

What do you eat when you need an easy meal? 

This post is linked to menu monday at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...