Monday, August 4, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: August 4, 2014 Revitalizing Pulled Pork Leftovers

 Our family is beginning our back to school transition this week. The kids are gradually working their way back to an early bedtime and I'll be working toward getting up early again. It is also finals week for David, so I guess you could say it might be a hectic week.
Our pulled Pork from last week's plan got pushed to this week, so you'll see that again plus the meal plans for the leftovers. If you haven't seen my recipe for pulled pork, I like to make it fairly neutral so I can use the shredded pork in a variety of other meals.
I also found an amazing looking breakfast that we're going to try or the first time this week.















Here are the dinners I have planned:

What do you like to make with your leftover pulled pork?

this post is linked up at menu plan monday

6 comments:

  1. I honestly don't usually eat pulled pork..but when I do I usually just make sandwiches with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such good ideas for using left overs. I need to learn a thing or two from you, haha. We always end up throwing out way too much from leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would love those pulled pork taco boats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Pulled Pork Taco Boats look delish! I never seem to "reinvent" pulled pork leftovers, I just make it all the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to try those taco boats, looks like a fun dish for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those waffles look amazing! I would top mine with peanut butter and strawberries

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...