Monday, August 11, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: Zucchini week

Welcome to Family Living on a Budget's Meal Plan Monday. Join me every Monday for a new and affordable menu. Most weeks they are Dinner plans, but I also throw in other meal plans periodically too. I have 4 kids, ages 5 and under, so you'll find my lists to be relatively kid friendly.
Zucchini is abundant right now, well, not so much in my garden as at the store, so I'm taking advantage and pulling out some of my favorite zucchini recipes, which I'll be sharing actual recipes for this week (I need fresh pictures to complete the posts). My family will not actually be eating all 7 of these plans this week, because we'll have leftovers. I have the ingredients for each though and will decide throughout the week which one or two gets left out and/or moved to next week.
Cheesy Garlic Zucchini Bread from Common Sense Homesteading
And zucchini week wouldn't be complete without some extra zucchini treat options:
What's your favorite zucchini recipe? 
This post is linked up to menu plan Monday

Photos used with permission from respective authors/photographers.

2 comments:

  1. We love zucchini and have a few favorite recipes that are on our menu on a regular basis. I think the cookies sound great and will have to check them out! Found you from OrgJunkie! Now following your social media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up your post in our Homemaking Successes link up last week! Yours was the most popular link.

    I invite you to come link up again this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...