Monday, September 22, 2014

20 Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes or Less

 I realized last week that my new schedule with school is a little nuts, so I need quick and easy meals. I compiled this list as both a reference for me and a list for any of you needing quick meals too. Honestly, not all of these recipes would appeal to my family at this time, but I included them anyway, because they might be your thing.

Quick N Easy Chicken Parmesan (from Three Different Directions)
Tomato and Macaroni Soup from (from Seven Thirty Three)
Pasta with Bacon and Brussel Sprouts (from Suburbia Unwrapped)
Thai Coconut Soup (from Turning the Clock Back)
Chicken Pasta Florentine (from Thrifty Jinxy)
Parisian Sweet Pea Soup (from Lavende & Lemonade)
Taco Cups (from A Mitten Full of Savings)
Shephard's Pie (from A Mitten Full of Savings)
Easy Chicken Casserole (from A Mitten Full of Savings)
Tator Tot Casserole (from Become A Coupon Queen)
Chuckwagon Wraps (from The Gracious Wife)
Pizza Bagel (from Just 2 Sisters)
Tuna Burgers (from Just 2 Sisters)

     What are your favorite 30 minutes or less meals?

1 comment:

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...