Monday, September 1, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: Dinners 9/1/14

It's a slightly abnormal week at our house, so we'll be eating away from home a couple times. The rest of the meals are fairly typical though.


Dinner

A suggestion for this week's meal plan is to use a whole chicken to make the salad and pot pie. Make extra rice when you cook the stuffed peppers and use it to cook the fried rice. If you have any chicken left add that to the fried rice as well.

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

What's for dinner at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...