Monday, September 8, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: Full Weekly Meal Plan Early September

This is my last week before I start my college classes again, so I'm going to be working on recipe development and blog posts this week. So that I don't spoil all of the surprises, I'm sharing an old meal plan this week. This meal plan was from this time last year and it's a complete breakfast, lunch, and dinner plan -I've updated a couple of the links, but the others will send you to my old blog.

Breakfasts (served with milk or juice):

lunches (served with water):
  • chicken nuggets and apples
  • PB&J
  • english muffin pizzas x2
  • grilled cheese and soup
  • leftovers x2
dinners (served with water or the occasional milk/ lemonade):
  •  spaghetti
  •  pork chops, green beans, baked potatoes (maybe roasted)
  • chicken chow mein
  • rice soup + salad
  • waffles, bacon, eggs?, OJ
  • ravioli + salad
  • date night!
snacks and extras:
  • apples, apple chips

What's cooking at your house this week? 

this post is linked to orgjunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...banana nut muffins, our fave!!! Looks like a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would be very happy with your meal plan! I'm going to check out your Chow Mein recipe. The kids have been asking for Chinese food.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...