Friday, September 5, 2014

Seasonal Hand Trees -kid art

The change in seasons is not getting along with my sinuses, so I'm a little under under the weather. No pun intended, that's just how I talk. As a result, it completely slipped my mind that I needed to finish working on my homesteading post last night. Oops. Sleep made it much worse, so I just don't have the clarity of thought to write a new quality post. I decided to pull a post from the archives of my old blog to share today instead. I hope you enjoy.

We had an early snowfall at the beginning of the week. The leaves hadn't all changed colors and fallen from the trees! I was planning to do the autumn version of this project anyway, so we ran with it and talked about all the seasons. The little hands are all Quinn's (3) projects and the larger hands are all  Zeke's (4). For this set, I did most of the prep work, but simply handed them the supplies to decorate the trees (one season at a time) and watched to see what they did.
We made an almost special trip to the craft store to search for things to decorate our spring and summer trees. I lucked out and found these and other supplies on sale and clearance.

If you have any questions pertaining to the projects shown, please ask in the comment section or send me an email and I'll get back to you within a few days.

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute, Anna! My kids love to craft and I know they'd have fun with this one. I love that it incorporates learning the seasons as well! -Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...