Monday, October 6, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: 10/6/14 Eat Your Veggies Full Meal Plan

 One of my school assignments for the next two weeks is to focus on taking better care of our bodies. We could make our own goals based upon our current level, but I chose to focus my food efforts on getting plenty of the good stuff. By good stuff I mean veggies, fruit, and water. I will be drinking at least the recommended 64 oz of water each day, also at least half (or approximately half) of each of my meals need to be fruits and/or veggies. So to make sure I've done proper planning, here's a full meal plan for the next week:

Breakfast:
  • Raisin oatmeal with a piece of fruit.
  • Spinach, tomato, and cheese omelet.
  • Green Eggs with toast and a piece of fruit.
  • Pumpkin Pancakes
  • Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (recipe coming soon)
  • Whole Wheat Banana Muffins
  • Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
Lunch:
  • Sandwiches with assorted fresh veggies
  • Leftovers -probably 3-5 days
Dinner:
How do you get your fruits and veggies in?

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks delicious! I need to either find some canned pumpkin or steam some sweet potatoes so I can make some delicious pumpkin-y things for next week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have an Aldi nearby, they sell theirs for $.89 a can and it's what I use 99% of the time. Great idea to substitute with sweet potato!

      Delete
  2. I just saw I recipe this weekend for spaghetti squash and meatballs in the slow cooker. It looked fun, I am going to try it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...