Monday, March 2, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: lunch and dinner week of 3/2/15

I'm rather excited about some of the meals I'm trying this week. I received a new cookbook to review and found so many delicious looking recipes. I'll be sharing more on it after I actually try the recipes. This week I'm sharing most of my lunch and dinner plans, because many of them really could go either way.
  • Turkey Reuben Wraps (from new cook book)
  • Kale and White Bean Caesar Salad (from new cook book)
  • Red Lentils and Quinoa (from new cook book)
  • Jambalaya (from new cook book)
  • Enchilada Ravioli
  • Skillet Lasagna (or as my husband affectionately calls it "Lazy Anna")
  • Family Style Nachos
  • Spinach and Black Bean Taquitos
  • Pizza
  • Meatball Sandwiches
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches with apples
  • Chicken Nuggets with mixed vegetables
  • leftovers
  • Potluck @ church -currently undecided on dish
What's your favorite potluck dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...