Monday, December 1, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: Fridge and Freezer Cleanout

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I spent a lot of time with family and ended up with a sick baby. She required lots and lots of snuggles so I only barely finished my school work and haven't been able to do any blog work until this morning. (The $300 Grocery Experiment was a success and I'll tell you all about it this week)

We're cleaning out the freezer and fridge this week to eat up some of those things I neglected the past month in order to do the experiment. Here's my tentative meal plan:
  • Cheesy Zucchini, Kielbasa, and Pasta Bake (ricotta in my fridge and cheese and kielbasa from the freezer)
  • Gyros (olives and feta in the fridge, gyro meat and pitas in the freezer)
  • Enchiladas (freezer meal already made up)
  • Spicy Brown Crusted Pork Tenderloin with veggie and bread or potato (veggie and pork from freezer, spicy brown from fridge)
  • Homemade Pizza (cheese and yeast from freezer)
  • Chicken Pot Pie (chicken and veggies from freezer, pie crust from fridge)
  • leftover night
What needs to be eaten from your fridge and freezer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...