Monday, December 29, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: End of 2014 beginning of 2015 DInners

Today is my seventh wedding anniversary, so I'm making steak for David and he's taking me to see a movie. Super romantic, right? I'm actually excited, this is one of the few nights a year we actually manage to make it out for a date.
This week is going to be full of unpacking, so I tried to make most of the menu fairly easy. Have a great week!

Anniversary:  Steak, baked potatoes, salad, and carmelized brussel sprouts
New Years: Pork loin and roasted cabbage wedges.
other dinners:
What is your favorite New Year's meal?
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of the pizza sticks! I just found your blog today from OrgJunkie. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...