Saturday, April 4, 2015

Quick and Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole

This is the quickest, easiest, healthiest, and tastiest version of tuna noodle casserole I have ever had. I hope you enjoy this one dish, baked version as much as I do.

printer friendly version
2 1/2 C milk
2 C water
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp celery salt
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 box mini rotini pasta
15 oz tuna, drained
2 stalks celery, diced
1 C peas
15 Ritz crackers, crushed
1/3 C Parmesan cheese (optional)

Preheat oven to 425 F
Whisk together milk, water, cornstarch, salts, and pepper in a large baking dish.
Stir in pasta, tuna, celery, and peas.
Bake, covered, 30 minutes.
Top with crushed crackers and cheese and bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
Enjoy!printer friendly version

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...