Friday, April 15, 2016

Homeschooling: we've made the switch

You may have noticed some crickets from my tiny spaces on the internet and it's for good reason. We are now a homeschooling family, and for the past year my thoughts have been consumed by all things pertaining to this transition for our family. At this point, I feel like I have a decent handle on things and have learned enough that I have the time to share with others. The focus of this blog is shifting a bit from budgeting in the kitchen to budgeting in basic family and homeschool life.

My children while out for a walk.

So if you're looking for ways to stretch your budget, resources to teach your kids, or tips and reviews to make sure you're spending those hard earned dollars wisely; stick around, because I'm back and have lots of new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...