Saturday, January 31, 2015

Asian Chicken Salad

I have been loving this salad recently. I like to add some chicken to it, but you could certainly skip the chicken and it would still be filling and tasty.
Click here for the printable version.
 You'll need: melted peanut butter (not pictured), rice vinegar, soy sauce, vegetable oil, sugar, roasted almonds, sesame seeds, chow mein noodles, napa cabbage, romaine lettuce, carrots, basil, sweet sweet peppers.
Whisk together 1/4 C veg oil, 2 T soy sauce, 2 T rice vinegar, 1/2 tsp sugar, and 1 1/2 T melted peanut butter to make the dressing.
 Thinly slice the napa cabbage.
 Thinly slice the romaine lettuce.
 Use a vegetable peeler to shave the carrots.
 Slice the peppers and basil and mix with the cabbage, lettuce, carrots, sesame seeds. Don't forget the almonds and chicken like I almost did when taking these pictures.
 Add prepared dressing to the salad and toss thoroughly.
Top the salad with chow mein noodles and, if desired, mandarin oranges. Enjoy!

Click here for the printable version


What's your favorite salad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...