Monday, December 15, 2014

Snow Day Recipes Round-up

It's the time of year for snow days. My kids already had one last month during my $300 grocery experiment, so I had to go to the grocery, but normally I like to stay home and get some comfort food going. I've compiled this list of snow-day recipes to give you some ideas and so you can get the ingredients into your pantry.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Oatmeal Pumpkin Muffins
Finnish Oven Pancake (from Farm Fresh Feasts)
 Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole (from StockpilingMoms)
Lunch/ Dinner:
 Tortellini Soup (slow cook)
Taco Soup (from Neat Nest Organizing)
White Chicken Chili with Corn (from Letters From Sunnybrook)

Snow days usually say yummy treats to me, so here are some easy treats that the kids are sure to love.
3 ingredient peanut butter cookies (from Poems and Quotes Finder)
Jan Hagel cookies (from Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! I read each and every single one, so feel free to answer my comment prompts or tell me whatever you're thinking. If there's something you especially enjoy and want to see more of, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...